bryan 发表于 2022-7-6 18:15:34

Alejandro Sanz-《La Música No Se Toca》.[iTunes Store]

【专辑名称】:La Musica No Se Toca
【专辑艺人】:Alejandro Sanz
【出版公司】:UNIVERSAL
【发行时间】:2012-09-25
【资源类型】:iTunes Store

【唱片介绍】:
  On September 25th, the highly anticipated new album from Alejandro Sanz, "La Música No Se Toca", will be released. The album was produced by the artist himself along with renowned Colombian producer and arranger, Julio Reyes Copello (winner of two Grammy awards and nine ASCAP awards). The production is the artists’ first album under his new recording home, Universal Music Latino.
  This new album’s first single "No Me Compares”, was released in June, and has topped the radio charts in the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Spain, Argentina, Colombia, Chile and Ecuador. In addition, the music video for the song has surpassed 4 million views on his official VEVO/YouTube channel in under two months.
  Starting today, fans of Alejandro Sanz can participate in an online initiative to unveil the cover of "La Música No Se Toca”. By entering the artist's website, www.alejandrosanz.com, and sharing a tweet with the hashtag #AlejandroSanzRevela, fans will contribute to the reveal of the official album cover. Use the hashtag #AlejandroSanzRevela starting today, and you could be one of the first to see it.
  Currently, Alejandro Sanz is preparing for an extensive promotional tour that will take him to Spain, Mexico, the U.S., Argentina and Brazil, where he will present “La Música No Se Toca” to his fans and international media. He is also currently immersed in the rehearsals for the first leg of his international tour, which will begin in Mexico on October 12 in a mega concert at Foro Sol in Mexico City.

【专辑曲目】:
1.La Música No Se Toca
2.Yo Te Traigo
3.No Me Compares
4.Llamando a la Mujer Acción
5.Mi Marciana
6.Camino de Rosas
7.Se Vende
8.Cómo Decir Sin Andar Diciendo
9.Camino a Casa
10.Nena
11.Bailo Con Vos