bryan 发表于 2022-7-6 18:22:37

ATB-《Contact》.[iTunes Store]

【专辑名称】:Contact
【专辑艺人】:Atb
【出版公司】:Kontor Records
【发行时间】:2014-01-24
【资源类型】:iTunes Store

【唱片介绍】:
  There are not too many artists who can claim to have a significant influence on the dance scene today - the sheer volume of output from countless producers has made it that much more difficult. Andre Tanneberger aka ATB has been doing his own thing for some 15 years now, beyond the constraints of trends and fashions. He may not have a secret formula, but he certainly is one of those artists who defies categorization.
  He draws on his worldwide tours as inspiration for new tracks, his music is the language he uses to communicate and stay in contact with his fans around the globe. Contact is the word of the moment, a fitting title for what is ATB’s ninth studio album - CONTACT will be released on the Kontor Records label on 24th January 2014.
  "CONTACT is a musical collection of my experiences and travels from roughly the last three years, since my last album DISTANT EARTH," Andre Tanneberger explains. "I've covered a lot of miles again in this phase, sought out contact with fantastic, inspiring people, which made the choice of album title almost inevitable. It's the contact, the interaction with the fans which makes my music what it is, especially when it comes to performing. It doesn't matter whether I'm playing a club gig or a festival, it is really important for me to get close to my crowd and engage with the audience directly. It's an exchange of emotions and energy, they feel what I feel, I feel what they feel. They are an integral element in what I do and what I have now created in album form."
  Tradtional songwriting is a highly valued part of the process for Andre. Not for him a simple selection of sound structures, synths and noise, but personal music, created in collaboration with other singers and songwriters, committed to paper and then developed meticulously with typical ATB sounds.
  "Sadly, electronic music often has a tendency to sound too impersonal, too rational. Hard and danceable, that's all. For me, I want to convey emotions, so I consciously begin with the tradtional songwriting process, in fact it is crucial."

【专辑曲目】:
01. When It Ends It Starts Again
02. Raging Bull
03. Together
04. Face To Face
05. Beam Me Up
06. Hard To Cure
07. Now Or Never
08. Straight To The Stars
09. Walking Awake
10. Everything Is Beautiful
11. What Are You Waiting For
12. Still Here (ATB's Anthem 2014 Version)
13. Arms Wide Open
14. Right Back To You
15. Contact
16. Trace Of Life
17. When Angels Travel
18. Jetstream
19. Supersonic
20. Pacific Avenue
21. Red Sun
22. The Mission
23. Love The Silence
24. Cursed By Beauty