发表于 2021-12-9 12:57:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【专辑名称】:European Soul
【专辑艺人】:Citizens!
【唱片公司】:Red Uk
【发行时间】:2015-04-13
【资源类型】:iTunes Store
cover.jpg

【唱片介绍】:
  Kitsuné’s favorite British four-piece CITIZENS! have released their much awaited second album ‘European Soul’ !
  Very few hearts resisted the rallying cry of their debut album with ‘Here We Are’ establishing itself as an irresistible dance machine and now we’re thinking back to ‘True Romance’ with its heady keyboards and a video directed by the brilliant collective We Are From L.A. !
  Pop music is more than ever at the heart of the band’s spirit. Exiled in our label’s studio in Paris, the four Londoners have digested everything that America has in the way of soul music to give birth to ‘European Soul’, a slick pop album of modern romanticism.
  “This title is more ideological than political” says singer Tom Burke. It suggests the idea of sharing, of inclusion, and the will to be fearless in the face of change… Profoundly positive, ‘European Soul’ is a record that leans towards the future.
  Kitsuné is very proud to be releasing CITIZENS! very own cure for all our little blue moments to come !
  Now enough with the reading, it’s time for some listening!

【专辑曲目】:
01. Lighten Up
02. Waiting for Your Lover
03. European Girl
04. My Kind of Girl
05. Only Mine
06. Brick Wall
07. Trouble
08. I Remember
09. Have I Met You?
10. Xmas Japan
11. Are You Ready?
12. All I want Is You
13. Mercy
14. Idiots
15. Lighten Up (Cesare Remix)

Download Link:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|ideation Inc. ( 京ICP备15009136号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 13:07 , Processed in 0.047139 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.